I have returned. I think?
I can’t believe how long it has been since I really wrote anything here. It is these unexpected silences that make me realize how much I do love to write. I am hoping that this post is the end of such extensive silence and the beginning of writing again. It feels like it is time.
I have so much I want to write about, and I’m looking forward to getting back in touch, to sharing and being alive in blogosphere once more.
Here’s some of what I hope will find its way into the pages of this blog sooner than later:
- Our epic 1/10th of a mile move.
- YLCF’s month of posts on passion and purpose. (There will be giveaways, so you don’t want to miss out!)
- Reading Challenge Checkpoints for September and October. (Um, yes. I am that behind.)
- Two book reports.
- Part two (and more) of our love story
- An Upcoming Month of Gratitude and Thanksgiving!
- Winter Menus and packing lunches
And dozens of quotes that I have been saving that are too good to not share.
I also cannot believe that it is October, and that it is fall. It definitely feels the part here. While I’m working on these posts, talk to me and tell me what your fall is like in your corner of the world and what you love most about when days begin to turn cool again.